Join unlimited number of videos of any format into one file on Mac OS X.
||21 July, 2012
Boilsoft Video Joiner for Mac has been the first choice of Mac users to combine video clips on Mac OS X. This Mac video joiner allows users to join unlimited number of video segments of the same or different format to a large "non-stop" complete video format including AVI, DVD, MPEG, IPOD MP4, PSP MP4, VCD, VOB, WMV, MP4, MP3 or FLV.
All video files to be merged can be easily sequenced and rearranged as needed by its sequence function. Moving up/down or to top/bottom can be achieved with one click by Mac video joiner. Various options of video size, frame rate, sample rate and customized frame size can be adjusted as you need. In addition, output name and path can be modified at your will with this Mac video joiner.
Key Features of Boilsoft Mac video joiner:
* Re-encode joining Mode to join any different format files on Mac OS.
* Support join AVI, DivX, MPEG-4, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, VOB, RM, RMVB, ASF, WMV, WMA, 3GP(.3gp, .3g2, MP4(.mp4, .m4a, .m4v), MKV, FLV, MTS, MPEG Audio and Windows Media Audio.
* A high-definition video joiner to join HD videos on Mac like TS, TP, Trp, M2ts and etc.
* Combine and output video file to AVI, DVD, MPEG, IPOD MP4, PSP MP4, VCD, VOB, WMV, MP4, MP3 or FLV.
* Adjustable video options including video size, frame rate, sample rate and customized frame size enable you to get your desired videos.
* Join video files as many as you want with just one click.
* Scramble and rearrange the video clips in the sequence that you exactly desire.
* Name and path of output files can be easily modified on Mac.
Mac OS X Snow Leopard (version 10.6) or above