Invoice Manager - Invoicing Software for Small and Medium Business
||02 November, 2012
Invoice Manager - Invoicing Software for Small and Medium Business. Print quotations, invoices, credit notes, delivery notes. Customer, product and service database, supports barcode reader, email, PDF, letters, labels, reports. Print statements, Record payments, Run multiple companies, Supports 9 languages and localized for 29 countries.Support barcode recognition (with a barcode reader) and barcode printing.
- Make, print, save, email or save as PDF invoices, delivery notes, quotations, credit notes and customer statements.
- Quotations and Invoices support product and service layout
- Use product quotations and invoices with barcode reader to automatically enter items and control product stock level
- Customize invoice, quotation and credit note: add company logo, VAT number, registration number, telephone number, web address, email address, payment terms text and customer order number, add optional delivery price
- Option to print barcode on invoices (encoded invoice number)
- Multi-page invoices, credit notes, quotations, delivery notes and payments
- Select from 3 level of configurable VAT / GST codes (for example A: 0%, B: 15% C: 5%)
- Apply discounts if needed
- Invoices, credit notes and payments automatically adjust customer account balance and product stock level
- View and work with saved invoices, credit notes, quotations and payments
Email and PDF Support
- Invoices, quotations, credit notes, account statements and customer letters can be sent by Email as HTML or PDF attachment
- Save to PDF feature does not require any external PDF print drivers.
- Email support does not use any external mail clients
- Maintain products list with product code, description, price and quantity
- Control product stock level (record adjustments in and out), optionally with barcode
- Product stock reduced as invoices issued.
- User cannot issue invoices on products out of stock