|Moyea PPT to DVD Burner Pro 4.4.0.016
Burn PPT to Blu-ray/DVD or video;play PowerPoint on TV via Blu-ray/DVD player
||10 May, 2013
With Moyea PPT to DVD Burner Pro, you can easily convert your any PowerPoint presentations to Blu-ray/DVD movies and save them on recordable Blu-ray/DVD discs with beautiful Blu-ray/DVD menus for easier offline speech and convenient delivery. This presentation tool also can convert PowerPoint to video in all formats, such as PowerPoint to AVI, MPEG, MP4, MOV, FLV, etc. Thus you can upload your PowerPoint to YouTube for both free share and commercial purpose.
In conclusion, you can enjoy the following KEY FUNCTIONS from Moyea PPT to DVD Burner Pro:
1. PowerPoint to DVD burner;PowerPoint to Blu-ray burner; Powerpoint to Video converter;
2. Retain the original animation, music, movie clips, and slide transitions;
3. Properly compatible with PowerPoint 2000/2002/2003/2007/2010;
4. Support PowerPoint Viewer 2007 & 2010;
5. Support Windows 8;
6. PPT to DVD; PPT to Blu-ray; PPT to Video batch process supported;
7. Real-time preview function during ppt to video conversion;
8. Delicately design beautiful theme Blu-ray/DVD menus to navigate your audience;
9. Insert any quantities of background music to PowerPoint file;
10. Flexible output settings for different screen sizes;
11. Record narrations and instructions for the output file;
12. Allow one animation one chapter for lecturers' convenience;
13. Enable one slide one chapter for easy viewing.
BENEFITS of using Moyea PPT to DVD Burner Pro:
1. PowerPoint presentations can be watched on TV sets.
2. Burn PowerPoint to Blu-ray/DVD and 100% retain original PowerPoint presentations.
3. Create flexible and Interactive presentation with designed Blu-ray/DVD menu and play mode options.
4. Play PowerPoint slides on TV and Blu-ray/DVD players with remote controller.
5. Bring PowerPoint presentations from online distribution to offline distribution through Blu-ray/DVD discs, Which is more stable and trustable to send your PowerPoint presentations.
6. Copyrights of your PowerPoint can be preserved.