Record audio from programs, line-in, online radio, Safari, iTunes, Skype on Mac
||11 December, 2012
Ondesoft Audio Recorder for Mac is an audio recorder and editor on Mac OS to record sound directly from any application including Safari, Firefox, QuickTime, VLC, Real player, iTunes, etc. You can also extract audio from YouTube, Vimeo or Facebook videos. It can also record audio mixing like Skype or iChat calls and audio from microphone, CD player and line-in devices. Recordings can be saved into popular formats such as MP3, WAV, AIFF, AAC, AC3, AU, FLAC, M4A, M4R, MATROSK and OGG.
Features and functions:
1. Record sound, or music from any applications (like Safari, Chrome, Firefox, QuickTime, RealPlayer, iTunes, VLC, DVD Player) or audio devices (CD, Line-in, Mic, Stereo Mix and Mono Mix) on Mac.
2. Record online radio sites, including Pandora, Lastfm, GrooveShark, and iTunes Radio.
3. Grab audio clips from your favorite videos on sites such as YouTube, Vimeo and Facebook videos.
4. Record Audio Mixing: Record Skype, FaceTime or iChat calls and multi audio tracks.
5. Edit Audio File: Trim off unwanted audio clip or abstract your favorite audio segments into a new file.
6. Schedule Support: Audio recording starts automatically according to scheduled task to record from audio devices.
7. Batching Recording: It can enable you to record sound from four applications or web pages at most, which really saves you much time.
8. Profile Settings: To adjust codec, bit rate, sample rate or channels when you record from applications to get your ideal audio effect.
9. Hotkey Settings: System-wide hotkeys allow keyboard control over record, pause or stop while working in other programs
10. Storing Format: Save audio files recorded from applications into popular MP3, AIFF, AAC, AC3, AU, FLAC, M4A, M4R, MATROSK and OGG format. Files from audio devices are saved into WAV, AIFF and AAC.
11. Ondesoft Audio Recorder recordings achieve true lossless audio quality.
Mac OS X 10.6.0 - 10.8.2