A selection of tools to maintain your Thunderbird's local folders.
||16 October, 2013
Thunderbird Fix It a tool to perform common maintenance operations in Thunderbird's Local Folders. More specifically, Thunderbird Fix It allows you to perform the following operations:
- Recover messages that you have accidentally deleted, even if you have also deleted them from Trash.
- Remove attachments from saved emails to save disk space.
- Find and remove duplicate emails
- Compact selected folders
- Delete Thunderbird's index files and Windows' search files to save disk space.
- Backup of Thunderbird's local folders in zip files for easy access.
All of the above operations can be performed either in all of your Thunderbird's local folders or in selected folders and their subfolders. Unlike many other programs and add-ons, Thunderbird-Fix-It has been designed to be able to handle very large message folders (there is no 2GB folder size limit).
Thunderbird Fix It is now freeware!