|Issue Tracker YouTrack 3.2
YouTrack from JetBrains - customizable yet easy to use bug and issue tracker
||25 April, 2012
YouTrack from JetBrains is a web-based, keyboard-centric bug and issue tracker. It offers fantastic time savings for both bug submitters and development teams. Its lightning-fast bug reporting is complemented with powerful native-language-like search queries and batch operations on multiple issues from the command window.
With YouTrack you can:
- Search for bugs and issues using native-language-like query syntax, aided by intelligent query completion.
- Modify multiple issues at the same time from the command window.
- Use extensive keyboard support, with all major functionality accessible from anywhere via easy-to-learn shortcuts.
- Create and manage custom attributes, and adjust their visibility.
- Perform batch operations programmatically with YouTrack REST API.
- Tune visibility for individual issues that might contain non-public data.
- Post issues from any web page - without even opening YouTrack, via the 'Create Issue' bookmarklet.
- Import existing projects from Jira 3.x- 4.x.
- Integrate with JIRA, TeamCity, OpenID, and LDAP.
Get a free 60-day trial!
YouTrack is available in three editions:
- Starter Edition: Best fit for small teams; limited to 10 projects and 10 user accounts; doesn't support LDAP authentication
- Professional Edition: Ideal for medium teams; limited to 20 projects and 20 user accounts; doesn't support LDAP authentication;
- Enterprise Edition: Everything a large team needs; full functionality for any number of projects and users;
All editions come with 1 year of free technical support and upgrades.