Access AS/400 iSeries and IBM Mainframes from SSL-enabled terminal for Windows
||Cybele Software Inc.
||27 December, 2011
z/Scope Express 3270 offers an unmatched look&feel and the most intuitive and user-friendly interface. Also gives full support of Internet-Standard comunication protocols TN3270E, SSL 2/3 and TLS 1. With z/Scope Express you will have all the necessary basic tools to experience a modern agile and fast terminal emulation. In addition, you will only use a very little portion of your PC memory, leaving more resources for other critical tasks.
z/Scope Express 3270 was developed with the highest standards of quality and the result is a solid terminal emulation solution. Your connections will be secured and reliable.
The tools included in z/Scope Express were thought to help users speeding up their daily tasks and making them more pleasant. For example, you can use the hotspots wizard to mouse enable the emulation. You can open multiple emulation sessions simultaneously and switch them quickly and easily through tabs. The screen history will provide one click access to previously visited screen, and many more functions that will help you with your daily work.
z/Scope Express advantages are not only in its features and agility but also in its price. z/Scope licensing deals and pricing structure are the most competitive!. Check our licensing deals and then compare with other solutions. Your company will be saving a very important amount of money if they rely on our solutions, as a large number of worldwide companies have already done.
* Support for extended TN3270 protocol.
* Open multiple emulation sessions simultaneously and switch them quickly and easily through tabs.
* Support for SSL 2.0, and 3.0 as well as TLS 1.0 security protocols
* HLLAPI,EHLLAPI and WinHLLAPI Support
* Easy Hotspots creation using a hotspots wizard!
* Screen Styles to suit your preferences.
* Collapsible panel for quick and direct access to connections.
* Screen History for convenient one-click access to previously visited screens.